I am new to php. and i need help.

adeee

Hey guys i am a web designer and html web developer. i always walk away with php but one of my client give me a little work that belongs to php.

i want to ask many thing, but plz help me first in this matter.

my client did not decide a website name.

and i am postinng website.com many times in my design.and when my client decide the website name then its too much time wasting to remove website.com and convert to the orignal name.

i only want a php function.

based on website name.

just like in wordpress. when you write this <?php wp_titles(); ?> in <title></title> tag. the website title will post.

so can you help me?

i found article about it.

http://www.hawkee.com/snippet/4340/

but this is not efficient for me. i need proper guidence.

remember once you give me answer please subscribe. becouse i am now asking every question here.

Thank you

You could use a constant to store the name. You could use a variable. You could use a function. A constant is probably best.

However any decent IDE should be able to replace all the instances you already have with the new name/constant/variable/function.

You could use a constant to store the name. You could use a variable. You could use a function. A constant is probably best.

However any decent IDE should be able to replace all the instances you already have with the new name/constant/variable/function.

lolz its funny for me. actually i already told you i am very new in php and i need a script you can say handmade. just copy and paste.

the thing (variables, constants) you are talking about is telling me to learn php ebook. and i have not enough time to learn right now. i can learn it latter. but for now i need a script.

so can you tell me the script?

I didn't say anything about any ebooks.

This forum is not for copy-paste code, and you can't solve your problem by copy-and-paste. You can solve it with find-and-replace. You don't even need any code.

If you want to learn PHP, you won't do it by complaining that you don't know it yet.

I didn't say anything about any ebooks.

This forum is not for copy-paste code, and you can't solve your problem by copy-and-paste. You can solve it with find-and-replace. You don't even need any code.

If you want to learn PHP, you won't do it by complaining that you don't know it yet.

Thank you for your guidance..

some body told me this. and its perfectly what i want.

<?php
function title() {
	$title = "website.com";
//change website.com to your website name
  echo $title;
}
?>

<?php title(); ?>

Now my other question is. can any body told me how to export data from the HTML form and stored in to database then print this data into another page. i mean import data from database to post it to another html page.

Edited by adeee

Hey Adeeeeeeee, I, too, am brand new to this forum, I made my first post today. It was a question, just like your's. Not one, but two people answered me (with the solution) because I asked nicely (and explained that I already tried to do research on my own, but I couldn't wrap my head around the issue).

If you have a lot of questions, you may wish to take more time to compose them nicely, and you may find there are a lot of really neat people here to help.

Thank you.

Edited by Shawnee

Hey Adeeeeeeee, I, too, am brand new to this forum, I made my first post today. It was a question, just like your's. Not one, but two people answered me (with the solution) because I asked nicely (and explained that I already tried to do research on my own, but I couldn't wrap my head around the issue).

If you have a lot of questions, you may wish to take more time to compose them nicely, and you may find there are a lot of really neat people here to help.

Thank you.

hey shawnee i asked very nicely. is their something wrong?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.