a software or script that can rearrange sentences in a paragraphs and not rewrite them

freedom4free

I am looking for a software or a script that rearranges sentences in a paragraphs or whole article/chapters in a book. Meaning, a software/script that change sentence sequence in paragraphs. Example: 1st sentence becomes last sentence, last sentence becomes the middle sentence, and so forth. So, any one know any script/software that can do this?

This is for an experiment with the articles, small books I have written myself and for other reasons.

Edited by freedom4free

I don't know because I can't see what you're working with. All you've described are "paragraphs" and "sentences" in a "book". We need something more concrete.

I assume you have some kind of code already. What is it, and what are the values of the variables you have so far?

I don't know because I can't see what you're working with. All you've described are "paragraphs" and "sentences" in a "book". We need something more concrete.

I assume you have some kind of code already. What is it, and what are the values of the variables you have so far?

I don't have a code since I am not a php programmer. All I want is something that randomize sentences in articles or chapter in a book (which will be taken out and putted in a notepad or pdf or wordpad).  So, I have no clue what code I should use or how to do it.  So if any software, script, program can do that, let me know!

Edited by freedom4free

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.