styles and fonts in a script

russia5

I am trying to customize my amember login script.

[code]             
<?php
if ($au=$_SESSION['_amember_user']){ // user is logged-in
print "Hello $au[name_f] $au[name_l]!<br>";
print "<a href='/amember/logout.php'>Logout</a>";
} else { // user is not logged-in
print "<form method=post action='/amember/login.php'>
Username: <input type=text name=amember_login size=10><br>
Password: <input type=password name=amember_pass size=10><br>
<input type=submit value='Login'>
</form>";
}
?>
[/code]

When installed on my webpage, it takes on its own fonts and size that is different than the CSS of the rest of the text on the page.  The userid and password box's, also, have only the bottom and right side lines on them.  Does anyone know where I would go to adjust the fonts on the script or what calls the fonts.  I would think it would be on the HTML page that the login script is residing.  Thanks...

The script is inserted into a .html page  What I believe you guys are saying, is that in order to adjust the font size and style of a php script that prints, is by adjusting the CSS for the page.  Right?  Is it possible for a PHP script to incorporate its own font and style formatting apart from the page CSS formatting?

If the code executes before the CSS declarations, it will display unstyled. If the code executes after the CSS declarations, it will display using those styles applied assuming it's in a part of the html page for which you have declared a style.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.