Can anyone suggest a good "dealer area" script?

Ben_in_CA

Hello,

Can anyone suggest a good "dealer area" script?

I’m looking for a script to password protect a section of a website, as a dealers area. It needs to have an admin area, where it lists the user's real name, username, email address, a notes column/field (maybe 100 characters that could be edited and visible only by the administrator), and I’d like a listing of when each user last logged in, with it highlighting anything older than 6 months. From here I can add, edit, delete, and reset passwords on users.

I'd also like something that would allow me to use a variable that would allow me to say “Welcome Joe Smith” (using a variable such as $username=”Joe Smith”) if it’s Joe Smith logged in.

Basically, then they could access various PDF files, etc. applicable to dealers only, and the vendor could administer who has access.

I know lots of manufacturers / distributors use this sort of setup, but I'm not sure what they use.

I'd prefer this in PHP, since that's what I'm most comfortable with.

I found a few online, but nothing so far that really met what I was after.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Ben