I can't post threads or replies

Fallen_angel

I am not sure why but I simply cannot  seem to post a new thread or reply to one 90% of the time I try , it just gives me an error ,

at first i put it down to server problems but now I can see that other peopel are posting away fine and I have also been able to reply ONCE out of about 30 tries in the last few hours aswell , sadly it was not in a place I wanted or needed to reply in so really thats irrelivant lol  . anyone have any clue whats going on ?

I see you seem to be having a lot of trouble positing and you are post so called 'test posts/threads' around the place. Please could you not do this as this will be considered as spamming the board.

What you should do if you cant post is to post a thread in the [b]PHPFreaks.com Questions, Comments, & Suggestions[/b] forum as this will get to the mods/admins attention quicker. Or Pm one of the users that have blue, purple or red usernames. These guys are the mods and admins of the boards so should be able to help you out.

Also 99.9% of the time you get this when your post contains HTML especially the script tags. If you are not post any HTML what's so ever then upload a text file to your site with what your trying to post.

And do us all a favor and don't use caps in the thread title next time... it's against the board rules and will result in some kind of repercussions.

Oh, and you might try the FAQ board the next time you have an issue like this.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.