how to send form information through ext. url NOT mail() using php

detox

Thanks for the well wishes. :)

It seems you're are implying that the set cookie thing is in the wrong place. But I cannot think of a reason why it needs to be specifically placed high or low in the script.

I have read a number of times from different sources that you want the content sent after the headers are sent, but never read only after the cookies are sent.

so I am confused at this point. Happy T-day!

I'm not attempting to imply this; I'm flat out stating it as the truth, as you can read here.

If I take out the delete cookie setcookie('tntcon',''); , the page returns blank with the number 1 in the upper left corner

and wherever I move it in the script the error persists identifying the respecting line number.

This is the line that executes the script if the condition is met.

the above cookie statement delets the cookie

if(md5($verif_box).'a4xn' == $_COOKIE['tntcon']){

If I could email you the script with all the correct urls displayed in the script I could pay you to get this going for me.

I really am at my wits end on this. Thanks for your consideration

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.