PHP EXPERT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

Obafainka

1. Please how can select Assigned Court so that the Assigned Judge and his Court Location should be auto selected...What I was able to do is just for Assigned court and Assigned Judge..Please I need help to capture the three. This can be found on the Second ICON after login...Add Entry

2. Under Add Control User (4th ICON)...I tried ading user profile picture but its showing error. Please assist

3. On the Report page (6th Icon), Status of cases per court should be included and a Report graph in bar chart should be displayed at the bottom of the page so that report for all cases, selected case can show up.

YOU ARE FREE TO EDIT CODE

This is the website link

User: admin

Pass: 123456

PhpMyAdmin

User: 634974

pass: 123456e

FTP Information:

FTP Server/Host:

freetzi.com

FTP Login/Username:

myapps.xp3.biz

FTP PassWord:

123456e

I'm going to say it's not a very good idea to post up login credentials to a public website so that anyone can modify your code!

What I'd recommend instead is you tell us what you've tried, what hasn't worked, and where you're stuck, and then folks can help you tweak things.

What is it exactly that you expect here? That we simply develop the website for you, and you get the money? Are you really that naive or simply that stupid?

@ignace. I am not begging for ya assistance nor did I ever want anyone to work for me and I get paid. I posted the details for quick access. Mind the way you throw thrantums at people you don't know.

@Obafainka, we have rules here.  One of them is that we don't simply do other's work for them.  We address people's problems with specific coding problems.

Another rule is that if you need someone to do the bulk of the work for you, that you post in our freelance section.

Since you violated two rules and exhibited cocky attitude towards a member of the forum staff, consider yourself on incredibly thin ice.