help ipb modcp

victormenezes

lately this error appears in my ipb forum moderator on cp:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in/home/downs671/public_html/domain.com/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_modcp.php on line 162

left to download the mod cp 13 skin all skins are with this error can help me?

skin_modcp.php

Edited by victormenezes

@victormenezes, I don't like the idea to download files on my machine. It's a part of my self-discipline - nothing personally against you.

I'm going to cite ginerjm!

You really expect somebody to volunteer to read thru 200+ lines of your code of which we know nothing and try to 1) figure out what it's supposed to do and 2) what it is you want it to do when 3) you don't even know?

Usually when people ask for help on a forum they have done their homework and tried to isolate a small are where the problem may be and then clearly stated what is is doing wrong.  Can you do that?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.