Help with PHP within HTML

sapien

Hello everyone,

I need some help running a PHP script within an HTML document (index.html)

Important Information:

Now, the issue is that when I try to place a form within my page it doesnt show up (blank space) and everything after the php code is blank (in the browser). Here is the PHP that was inserted:

<?php
require_once('../formcraft/function.php');
formcraft(1);
?>

Also, the text at the forefront of my parallax background is missing.

I tried adding this to my .htaccess file (taken from my host's php wiki) in order to treat all pages as php:

AddHandler fcgid-script .html
FCGIWrapper "/dh/cgi-system/php53.cgi" .html

The permissions of all important folders is set to 755. All folder paths are correct.

I've contacted the author of the script but he isn't being very helpful. So! Any help with this seemingly disastrous issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by sapien

Have you checked your server error logs? What you've described sounds like PHP stopped executing in the middle of the code, which could mean a syntax error or that there's something the form builder requires that you don't have set up yet.

Ok, I checked my error logs and its saying:

[error] [client] File does not exist: /home/usr/website.com/category/assets, referer: http://www.website.com/category/index.php

However, the appropriate folders DO exist.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.