Need Help

john666

Hello Guys i dont know this place is better for this kind of Q r not but need urgent help

Im working on SIS ..student information system

i want to add a Functionality in my code that my client demanded me that retrive student table data in EXCEL format from database

* like there should be a button for if he click over there the data should store in excel format with his desire file name

* even for single  student record or a list of record of whole class

can any 1 give ma a sample for code for that of show me a way to add this Buton

thanks ....

We were all newbies once.  Then we started learning by reading and writing code.  THEN we asked for help.  You have a client causing you do this thing that you have no idea how to do? 

You just might want to start learning English if it's your native language.

Bro i have a client it doesnt mean he gonna pay me...i started learn PHP so ask some 1 i want to make a project for u for free it will help me alot to learn

and this forum is created for help not for critisice i think. every 1 on this forum can read books watch tutorial and can goto search engines but this forum have given me alot of exact codes edited my codes and showed me way how to make my work more eay so i posted my problem...if u have solution except search engine i,ll be thank full to u

This forum helps those who help themselves.  Being given already written code does NOT help you learn - it enables you to say you learned.

This forum certainly can and does criticize - especially for those who show no inclination of learning how to write php or English.  This forum also provides invaluable help for those who show us their code and ask for help with a clear problem.

If you ever want to learn php and try and get a job with it, I suggest learning to write a clear sentence with properly spelled complete words - it will help you get that interview.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.