php script help

gothiquo

Hello everybody ! How you doing ?

I'm new here and i need your help all

Currently I'm so busy with some projects,and i can't find a solution for a php script,i can't uderstand it also very well

Can anyone help me please? Thanks in anyway

That's the work:

Prepare a PHP script that takes data from the http://edu.cba.gov.pl/actbyyearmonth.html - all the documents along with the associated metadata. As for attachment to a particular document (http://edu.cba.gov.pl/actdetails.html?year=2014&act=13, "PDF ogloszony" and below) a list of links is enough.

Please suggest MySQL database schema, which would contain the data and the PHP script that will download data from and import them into the database. The script has to be so designed that it can be run regularly. If you delete the data from the original site, they should remain in the database, only to be marked, for example, a flag in the column deleted.

It seems pretty clear by the description in your first post what needs to be done.

1) Create a DB schema to store the required data from the web page - You'll need to identify what is needed

2) Retrieve the webpage using PHP

3) Parse the required data from the retrieved webpage and insert it into the db into the appropriate fields in your table(s)

The only thing that isn't clear to me is what is meant by "metadata".

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.