Help for begginer

beginnerPHP

Hello guys

Can anyone recommend good E-book about PHP and MySQL in pdf format for begginers?

I was learning HTML & CSS before and now I would like to move to PHP and MySQL but i can't find any e-books, I prefer E-books because they explain more briefly than YouTube videos.

As long as you're only using them for a sort of "Concept realization" type goal, the "for dummies" books are pretty decent as far as language and explanations go.  However, you should always, always refer back to the PHP manual site to make sure that what you code is up to date with current language practices., as QuickOldCar said, most print resources are out of date, not necessarily with regards to the big things, but there are a lot of subtle changes that happen in a fairly fluid way with PHP, as happens to a greater or lesser degree with all open source projects.  One tip I would like to include for those starting out is to give phpfiddle a shot, it lets you code and execute script directly from your browser, without having to worry about having a development environment set up.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.