Create Search in php and Display results as Products

Adibhise

We are creating our own portal which has an option where we can Search for a Keyword and that key word would return the Result as A complete list of Product with a Matching Keyword.

Product Results would show the Picture, Name, Details, Reviews & Ratings, etc.

You refer the image for more details.

Help needed immediately.

Thank you in advance.

post-179089-0-82267100-1434455316_thumb.png

@ the OP and for all the other current threads where all that is being posted is an urgent list of what you want. a list of what you want is nice start for a RFQ (request for quote) to hire someone to do this for you. it is not however what programming help forums are about.

programming help forums are not free programming services. they are also not for getting unpaid research assistants to find things for you. they are for getting help with specific programming questions (how to create an entire application is not a specific question) or getting help with problems and errors in code you have written.

the internet was created for publishing and researching information. everything you are currently doing has been done before, countless times. there are literally 10's and 100's of thousands of code examples posted on the internet showing how to use php to dynamically create forms, test for and validate submitted form data, create database connections, insert data into a database, retrieve information from a database, update information in a database, and delete information in a database. if you haven't found code examples that do what you want, you haven't done your part researching the information.

• Like 3

I have done the research part from my end. I have been working on the Project from the prospective of Web Development and Database and the other things have already been developed but here we are struct as how to exactly retrieve the data in the form of products. As the number of Records we have accordingly the products to be created dynamically.

Plz guide me through as am a beginner in phase of database connection and data mining 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.