Help With Created Administration Panel for PHP-Fusion Panel

DarkDesirez

I am trying to figure out how to create an administration panel for a PHP-Fusion Panel I am making. I have created a PHP-Fusion panel that displays a small graphic and links to an external website. What I want to do is create an administration panel for the panel I have created so that all I have to do is open the administration panel for the panel I am creating and change the URL for the website it links to and select an image from an assortment of preset images to display in the panel. In fact, all that would need changed is the username at the end of the URL, the entire URL does not even need to be changed. Radio buttons would be perfectly fine for selecting the image to display as there are less than 10 images. Right now without an admin panel, I have to open the file and change the URL within the file and if I want a different graphic, I have to change the URL for that within the file too. I want to release this panel so other PHP-Fusion users can use it as well because it would be helpful to others as well and I want to make it as simple as possible for others that do not have any knowledge of coding at all. Not only that I do want to know how to create an admin panel for future needs. This seems like a simple task, but I have no idea how to even start as I have never created an administration panel for any PHP-Fusion infusion or panel I have created. I am pretty sure that since there will be an admin panel, the panel I am creating needs to be created as a PHP-Fusion infusion. I would be very grateful if someone would be willing to show/teach me how to do this. I have attached the PHP-Fusion 7 Infusion SDK files. The Infusion SDK contains all of the files required to create a new PHP-Fusion infusion including the ones for creating an administration panel. If needed, I can provide you with the files I have already created for the panel I am creating. 

Infusion SDK: infusion_sdk_v7.zip

Really? I'm going to click on your link and open a potentially harmful zip file?

Plus - since you zipped it up it probably is a large file of a large script which you then expect people to read thru and understand.

How about isolating the part of the code that is giving you the problem and then asking for help with that and then posting the code right here in the forum, using the proper code tags?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.