What is wrong?

gordone

Hello,

A friend of me have made a homepage we have used for some years for private interest.
I have now upgraded the server from freebsd to ubuntu and imported the mysql dump and php/html code,

but the site is a mess.... I`m feeling its something basic who are wrong?

EDIT: URL OMMITED BY MODERATOR

Please take a look. and your input / respons are much appreciated, because I don`t understand what is wrong here....

Edited by Ch0cu3r

The code uses short PHP tags (<? ?>), these will only work if you have enabled a setting called  short_open_tags  in the php.ini

If you do not have access to the php.ini then I suggest you to convert the <? tags to <?php tags.

NOTE I have removed your sites url from your post as as I was able to read the contents of your constants.php file containing your db credentials.

Edited by Ch0cu3r

The code uses short PHP tags (<? ?>), these will only work if you have enabled a setting called  short_open_tags  in the php.ini

If you do not have access to the php.ini then I suggest you to convert the <? tags to <?php tags.

NOTE I have removed your sites url from your post as as I was able to read the contents of your constants.php file containing your db credentials.

Thank you,

I have now updated php.ini with short_open_tag = On and restarted apache2, but the page looks identical for me...?

http://tippelaget.dynamitt.net

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.