ComboBox Handlig?

mrkamran

Hi,
I have a Combobox in my php file and there is another combobox which will fill based on first combobox. For example First ComboBox has Main Category and Second ComboBox has Sub Category, When i will select an option from main category then sub category will fill on the base of main category. I want to do this without submitting the form.
Thanks

AJAX is basically just a set use of javascript functions
it's more of a strategy than a programming language

no I'm not going to write the code for you.
search the forums for AJAX...you're sure to find an example to work from
not necessarily for combo boxes but at least some good learning material
try this thread for example
http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,115581.0.html

if you really need someone to write it all for you...post in the Freelancing board

[quote author=mrkamran link=topic=117997.msg481827#msg481827 date=1165695809]
Hi,
I have a Combobox in my php file and there is another combobox which will fill based on first combobox. For example First ComboBox has Main Category and Second ComboBox has Sub Category, When i will select an option from main category then sub category will fill on the base of main category. I want to do this without submitting the form.
Thanks
[/quote]

Yes This is possible with the JavaScript combined with PHP

[quote author=mithu_sree link=topic=117997.msg483999#msg483999 date=1166011100]
[quote author=mrkamran link=topic=117997.msg481827#msg481827 date=1165695809]
Hi,
Thanks
[/quote]

Yes This is possible with the JavaScript combined with PHP
[/quote]

Eh... that doesn't help very much. Especially when two other people said it is possible...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.