sKunKbad

Software to read thoughts and convert to type

I've been typing for way too long. Took my first typing class in 7th grade, so about 35 years ago. Maybe someday instead of keyboards we can just put on our typing helmets and get to work :)

I've been typing for way too long. Took my first typing class in 7th grade, so about 35 years ago. Maybe someday instead of keyboards we can just put on our typing helmets and get to work :)

You'd probably be surprised how many people use text-to-speech and dictate their written material. I think it would be very tough to make that work for coding though.

if open parenthesis dollar sign foo equals delete word equals sign equals sign quotation mark bar quotation mark close parenthesis opening brace new line tab delete word indent echo quotation mark foo is bar backslash en delete word letter n delete word delete word EN delete word where is my damn keyboard no don't write that dammit stop it DELETE LINE

D:
  • Like 2

Yeah, I don't think I'd want to dictate for code, but if I could just think it and it was typed, dang that would be awesome.

You'd probably be surprised how many people use text-to-speech speech-to-text and dictate their written material. I think it would be very tough to make that work for coding though.

:happy-04:

Edited by Psycho