If not available else function

Sanyy

Hi,

i have a issue with a booking plugin in Wordpress. If a room is booked, it is showing the room in search results just with a "NOT AVAILABLE" label. From a UX perspective it is a better option to not show it at all if the room is booked.

I found the code controlling the issue:

//available or not
if ( nd_booking_is_qnt_available(nd_booking_is_available($nd_booking_id,$nd_booking_date_from,$nd_booking_date_to),$nd_booking_date_from,$nd_booking_date_to,$nd_booking_id) == 1 ) {
    $nd_booking_availability = "";
}else{
    $nd_booking_availability = "<span class='nd_options_color_white nd_booking_font_size_10 nd_booking_line_height_10 nd_booking_letter_spacing_2 nd_booking_padding_3_5 nd_booking_top_10 nd_booking_position_absolute nd_booking_right_10 nd_booking_bg_yellow'>".__('NOT AVAILABLE','nd-booking')."</span>";
}

I tried a few options but allways generate a blank page. Any idea what should be written after "else" so that the booked room won't show at all in search results.

Cheers.

Hi.

Just comment it out then?

//available or not
if ( nd_booking_is_qnt_available(nd_booking_is_available($nd_booking_id,$nd_booking_date_from,$nd_booking_date_to),$nd_booking_date_from,$nd_booking_date_to,$nd_booking_id) == 1 ) {
    $nd_booking_availability = "";
}else{
     // DO NOTHING 
    // --------- >> Commented out: $nd_booking_availability = "<span class='nd_options_color_white nd_booking_font_size_10 nd_booking_line_height_10 nd_booking_letter_spacing_2 nd_booking_padding_3_5 nd_booking_top_10 nd_booking_position_absolute nd_booking_right_10 nd_booking_bg_yellow'>".__('NOT AVAILABLE','nd-booking')."</span>";
}

Hi BigB,

by commenting out, the room shows, just not available and no label.

I enter "return:0;" then the room does not show, which is good, but a empty space shows instead, so when a pagination of 4 rooms is per page, it shows only 3 rooms, instead of 4. :/

Any idea?

Hi Barand, yes that is the logical thing, but i am a PHP beginner, and trying to sort this out myself. The autor of the plugin did it like that, but for me it is not logical to display a booked room in a search result when looking for available rooms.

Here is the full code:

https://pastebin.com/sXmaUvap

Do you have any idea what to edit and how?

Cheers.

Archived