change the viewed text size of the "BROWSER" through the coding of the page

ted_chou12

To be honest, actually, i dont know where this belongs to exactly, if i posted this in the wrong place, please correct me.
What i want to do is to optimize the view size of the browser, however, through the coding of the page, I believe there is a way to do that, because some page's text looks bigger than other pages, however, their html code size fonts are the same. (ie. <font size=4> something like this).
Yeah, if you dont understand please reply to this.

what does it mean by doing dynamatically? because I imported a script that ready-made, and its font size seems to be bigger than my other pages, so I want to change it in order to make them all look the same, but the script is quite long and if I know what function does that, it might be easier for me to find it.
Thanks, Ted.

try using % as your font sizes in your css.

Or use js to detect window size and switch style sheets accordingly.

I personally use just one style sheet with three body selectors of a different class but same id. give them all different font-size attributes in ems or % then switch the class name based on result of screen size check.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.