[SOLVED] .ini file

Ninjakreborn

I am wanting a php.ini file, that is heavily commented.
I am wanting one that has all the possible things that can be changes, listed, even if at defaults.  That has good explanations of all of the different settings, as well.  I am using an old one off the host www.bluehost.com with just the bluehost related comments cut-out, but I want something else.

I am wanting one that lists them all, and good commenting on them, so I can reuse it for all my projects.  most of my projects allow php.ini access, 99% of them so far I have re-used one of them on, I want to make sure.

in addition, the actual php.ini (as with the httpd.conf with apache) is fantastically commented already. writing code to work with the php.ini as it is (notably the recommended version that comes with a fresh installation) is best - if you have to keep changing things for each project (other than turning errors/error levels on/off/up/down, then it's probably your code that needs changing, not the INI file.

in addition - files like that - if you dont know what something is, leave it alone. when you need to change something at that level, you'll just know what it is and exactly where to look.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.