simple advice, programs

Ninjakreborn

On my site, I was thinking of an advertising methods.  I was going to create 3 things
Affiliate program - people get a certain percentage of the profits when sending me clients
Lots of work program (thinking of a name) - if a client brings me a specific amount of individual projects, they get a certain discount on all future work.  Then if they bring me another specific number, they get the next discount
some others, like a holiday special on prices.
What would I call this entire thing as a whole, I want to just pick the name for one link to appear on the left nav, links to other pages would be in the sub-page.  I was thinking programs, I can't just say affiliate program when there is more than that.  So what do you think, program, later I might have some stuff that are actually programming programs so don't want to name it that?

• 2 weeks later...
How about calling it some kind of *loyalty* program etc.
But I'm really not sure whether you should be offering

[quote]
they get a certain discount on all future work.  Then if they bring me another specific number, they get the next discount
some others, like a holiday special on prices.
[/quote]

Since after a period of time it may hurt your business bottom line.

What we do is exactly opposite, We review our hourly rates and pricing on an upward scale every year and we inform our old clients about our new increased prices.

Hmm Not sure why they stay with us even after that :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.