Laragon 5.0.0 and Phyton 3.10.2 Change datafolder for Python.

LeonLatex

I did not find another suitable place and post this, so I posted this here (please move it to more suitable place if i am wrong).
So, the time has come to try Python again, and I have downloaded and installed version 3.10.2, ie the latest stable version released.
The web server is Laragon 5.0.0. It suggested Bananamen here on the forum and try after he had read mine wishes and requirements for functionality. This web server is and works perfectly, but .....
So, first and foremost, the path to the root folder / directory is not the default in Laragon.
As I said, I have today installed Python, and the problem now is that I can not run the test scripts I set up. This is because (see below):
The path to the root dir. and test directory in laragon: C:\ Users \ Leon \ OneDrive \ Documents \ www \ python

Of course, I know what the problem is, but I can not remember how to solve this problem. How can I change the path to the test directory for Phyton from the data directory that is the default in the Python installation that I want to be the phython directory inside the www root directory?
Do you understand what I mean?

My OS installation is: Win 11

Edited by LeonLatex

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.