Laragon - Apache doesn't start

LeonLatex

Woke up this morning and met this problem (as described on screen dump below). Everything was working last night before going to bed, but win11 had an update while I was sleeping and restarted.
So far i have found out there could be a conflict because of User Account Control (UAC) and a problem due to permissions: Apache doesn't have permission to start or run. Does anyone know how to fix this? Reinstall doesent fix it because of the UAC problem.

2022-07-13 (2).png

Edited by LeonLatex

No matter what I did, Apache would not boot. I finally found the solution, and the error was not corrected if I did a single reinstall. The solution was, and I say, YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! If you are not an experienced user, then stay away as it involves deleting registry keys.

1- Quit Laragon completely and uninstall Laragon.
2- Delete all files and folders that have to do with Laragon and Apache.
Restart Windows.
3- Quit all programs running in the background, start up "REGEDIT "and scan the entire registry for Laragon first and second Apache. Remove all instances. Restart Windows. Perform step 3 again, including restarting Windows.
4- Reinstall Laragon, restart and set everything up again.

When I had done this twice it loosened up so I could start Laragon without any problems. Good look with my problem solver tut 

REMEMBER !!! You do this at your own risk!
(If you dont know what regedit is or how to enable it? Stay away

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.