Customer Notes in vendor order email

tonealbe

Hello everybody and thanks in advance for helping.
I try to be short: I manage a multivendor woocommerce with WCFM plugin. When a new order is placed, a new order email in sent both to admin and to stores; the "issue" is that the store email doesn't include the Customer Order Notes added during checkout (i.e. notes for courier). I compared the admin-new-order.php template where I find this piece of code

* @hooked WC_Emails::order_meta() Shows order meta data. */ do_action( 'woocommerce_email_order_meta', $order, $sent_to_admin, $plain_text, $email );

with the store-new-order.php template where I find instead this code 

if( apply_filters( 'wcfm_is_allow_wc_default_email_order_meta', true ) ) { do_action( 'woocommerce_email_order_meta', $order, 0, 0, $email ); }

How can I modify the store email template?

Edited by tonealbe

I searched for "woocommerce_email_order_meta" and found this post which seemed helpful.

In other words, search your application for anything that's hooking into woocommerce_email_order_meta and you should find (a) some place which renders the email's content and/or (b) some place that lists what fields to include in the (default?) template.
You'd modify the former to include the order notes however you see fit, and for the latter you'd add the notes to the list of "fields" it returns.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.