Spawning an aws hosted Cognito Ui

richb201

I have moved the mfa for my app from OKTA to Cognito. I am using the hosted UI from aws for login and registration. I need to spawn the Login pages. Aws has a Login endpoint. I have a url that I can type into the browser address bar that brings up the hosted login page. But I can't seem to spawn this same uri from my php code.  I've tried echo "https:\\aws.hosted.page" but it says "uri not found".  What am I doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's because the term is rather ambiguous and may be inappropriate to the situation. You don't really "spawn" a web page, you serve it. So if you have a URL on AWS that serves the page or function or method you're looking for, link or call to it from the calling process or page. Otherwise, you need to more completely describe what it is you're trying to do so that we can help you. You're also taking about MFA, so that muddies the terminology as well - are you sending an application request to an AWS endpoint and not getting the response you expect?

Describe what the system should be doing, what's actually happening, and give pertinent code showing how you're doing what you're currently doing.

I have a feeling there's a disconnect here - as I said, the concept of spawning a new process doesn't really have a corollary in web development, though admittedly it may apply in web application development if you're using web workers. And some asynchronous PHP libraries, maybe.  It can get weird so specificity helps.