Books about steps to install a particular application in PHP called OpenPro ERP

Hello. 

I am interested in locating business management applications written in PHP and having the source code processed by IIS server and Microsoft SQL Exchange server.

I have located at least 3 inventory management applications written in PHP but with very little "steps" to take to install.

I know of at least one book available via Kindle: Beginning PHP Laravel: ...building an inventory...application

A project that is my end goal has installation steps described here: OpenPro Installation Instructions 

I do not yet know much about php at all. I am a beginner. I would like to read books that will make it clearer to me as to how to follow the steps to Install Open Pro.

What about books that deal with PHP loading using a loader like IONCUBE?

What about the proverbial "cookbook" or about steps/recipies to quickly help get some source running on a server?

I have a book about IIS but it is not for beginners.

Any titles of books about loading source onto IIS would be helpful. Thanks.

Let us not forget I will need to work with exchange server as well.

I have experience with other "jumping off points" and I believe I could follow the steps at the openPro website. As I have done almost no programming in PHP, if I just could read other books, hopefully dealing in business applications and the microsoft database and webserver, I would be able to follow the steps on the openPro website. They actually don't seem that hard...but I have know idea what I am supposed to do with the source. Stuff like that. If I was walked through the process in  some other book, I bet those steps on the OpenPro website would be clearer to me.

Thanks for any titles of books you can suggest!

Edited by preWarp
adding a url