$sql="SELECT * FROM user WHERE username='$name' ";

$result=mysqli_query($data,$sql);

$info=mysqli_fetch_assoc($result);

if(isset($_POST['update_profile']))

{

$s_email=$_POST['email'];

$s_phone=$_POST['phone'];

$s_password=$_POST['password'];

$sql2=" UPDATE user SET email='$s_email',phone='$s_phone',passowrd='$s_password' WHERE username='$name'";

$result2=mysqli_query($data,$sql2);

if($result2)

{

echo "Update successfully";

}

}

:psychic:

I'm pretty sure OP is asking what's wrong. A couple of things I noticed: 

1. You have no question (so far, anyway). I'm not a mind reader. I'd be happy to help, but I need to know what you're asking. Are you asking for help to fix an error? Or something else?
  2. I see that from the variable name alone, this is (probably) a school project. However, this leads me onto point #3, which is...
  3. Just because it is a school project does not mean you should forsake security. I see that your $sql variable holds a query vulnerable to SQL injection. If you like, read up on prepared statements or PDO.
  4. "passowrd" should probably be "password".
  5. You have no opening <?php tag.
  6. Quoting from @ginerjm's excellent advice, you should always put "error_reporting(E_ALL);" and "ini_set('display_errors', '1');" on top of the file so you can see what goes wrong.

That's all off the top of my head, if I think anything else is wrong I'll come back to it.

edit: Oh, and yes, even though this is just a school project, keeping passwords and security information in the source code itself is a security hole. Assume, for instance, the site gets hacked. Now they have access to the DB itself.

Edited by Andou