add to favourites

varsha

i need to have link add to favourites which adds my property details into favourites and it shld also be able to remove from favouitres as well as whn u wannna see view favourites it shld display all favourites properties..

hw do i get tht?..its smeting related to shopping cart..

regrds
Varsha

What you describe are features that are intrinsic to every browser already, via the browser toolbar.  Why try to do something that is already superbly done by every browser?

What's this got to do with a shopping cart? And this appears to be an html/javascript question and nothing to do with php ... unless I've completely misunderstood what you want.

hey its nting related browser toolbar....
i think u dint get me..

anyways...i want someting like...http://www.a1vacations.com/index.cfm/fa/find.aquery?keywords=paris&goPush=0&submit=Go&arrivalDate=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&departureDate=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&bedSelect=&refinements=&refinements=
just click on link add to favourites..
...thn thr is link view my  favourites....which displays all favourite properties of users..
i want exctly like this....m looking out for PHP script for this...

regrds
Varsha

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.