Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alanmoss

Rollover Image

Hi, I'm new to this so go easy.
I'm trying to place a rollover image on my site. I create the image on an html page in dreamweaver Then copy and paste to echo in the php page. and replace the single quote with double quotes but still does not work? What have I forgot to do.
Please help

Did you copy the Javascript at the top of the document? Dreamweaver is a huge fan of putting code at the top of the page.

[!--quoteo(post=341371:date=Jan 31 2006, 02:21 AM:name=moberemk)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(moberemk @ Jan 31 2006, 02:21 AM) [snapback]341371[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Did you copy the Javascript at the top of the document? Dreamweaver is a huge fan of putting code at the top of the page.
[/quote]

Yes I copied the Javascript into the header.

Can you please provide the full source code...

[!--quoteo(post=341406:date=Jan 31 2006, 07:55 AM:name=Alanmoss)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Alanmoss @ Jan 31 2006, 07:55 AM) [snapback]341406[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Yes I copied the Javascript into the header.
[/quote]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.