[SOLVED] PHP & Javascript

PC Nerd

javascript could access a forms values prior to being posted but I really don't think that there is anyway that you would access any type of post array with javascript.. Since the post is made to the serverside.. This may have to be done with ajax or JSON..

Now I know that you could use the current url to parse information.. Which would basically be like php's $_GET.. here is a post of mine that may help with that.. http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,111729.msg452963.html#msg452963

[b]edit[/b]
You could just use cookies.. You can set and read them with javascript.. So unless the information being passed needs to be secure I think that cookies would be the best way to go..

Good Luck,
Tom

When you asked 'can Javascript read these arrays?', I assumed you meant can Javascript variables be populated with this data? And the answer is yes, you can populate a javascript variable (or an array) with data posted via post just as easily as populating a html <p></p> tag.

You'll need to bne allot clearer in what exactly it is your trying to do.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.