Extra Stage Of learning

Ninjakreborn

I am wanting to take my entire career itself up another level.  Start getting stuff done even faster.

RIght now, for php, I am currently studying MVC, as well as starting to get into OOP.  That is the direction I am taking so I can make my personal programmer assistant powerful enough to help me get things faster, instead of just sitting there.  I want a place to start getting together php programs, I can re-use, as well as javascript, and ajax libraries, and some other stuff I want to stop building.  I just need some time to get them build, especially a good place (way) to build them.

As for css, it still take's me 24 good hours to be a solid (medium sized) layout, I want to start getting them done faster.  I know all the advanced syntax for css, but not always how to put every advanced bit together, what do I need to do to totally revamp my css skills.

Is there anything else I should turn my attention towards while starting to enhance my other abilities.

I am wanting to take my entire career itself up another level.  Start getting stuff done even faster.

Right now, for php, I am currently studying MVC, as well as starting to get into OOP.  That is the direction I am taking so I can make my personal programmer assistant powerful enough to help me get things done faster, instead of just sitting there.  I want a place to start getting together php programs, I can re-use, as well as javascript, and ajax libraries, and some other stuff I want to start building.  I just need some time to get them built, especially a good place where I can build them.

As for css, it still take's me 24 good hours to code a solid (medium sized) layout, I want to start getting them done faster.  I know quite a bit about the advanced syntax for css, but not always how to put every advanced bit together, what do I need to do to totally revamp my css skills.

Is there anything else I should turn my attention towards while starting to enhance my other abilities.\

I tried to modify some text changes on the other post, to fix some grammer, but for some reason it won't let me modify the very first post, so I reposted with the corrected grammer (and spelling)

If you need to correct something, just post the corrections, not the entire thing.

Questions like this are very hard to answer.  As with anything else, the only way to get better is to practice and learn the material better.  If your logic and problem solving skills are decent, things should naturally get easier.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.