mail not sending

Ninjakreborn

I don't understand why it's not sending, I am sending it over, and over again, it's not sending it to my inbox.
I checked sendmail (I have full power over this server), I have installed mailenable, and have had the tech support for vpsland.com to set it up for me.  They say it should be working, however it's not sending me emails.

[code]<?php
$subject = "Primero Latino Contact Form";
$message = "
Email: {$_POST[email]}
Verified Email: {$_POST[verifyemail]}
";
if (mail($contactemail, $subject, $message)) {
echo "Contact was successfully made, we will get back to you within.<br />";
echo "24 hours.<br />";

}else {
echo "There was a problem making contact.<br />";
echo "please try again later.<br />";
}
?>[/code]
Didn't think it would help because it was standard code.

The contact email is set in my config.php file, it's always worked like that, "I tested the variable made it through" and it did, it's just not sending the email.

Check your spam box or whatever, its probably being filtered. You should look at adding at least some basic headers.

Also, be aware that non numeric array indexes should be surrounded by quotes. eg;

[code=php:0]
{$_POST['email']}
[/code]

[quote]Check your spam box or whatever, its probably being filtered. You should look at adding at least some basic headers.

Also, be aware that non numeric array indexes should be surrounded by quotes. eg;

{$_POST['email']}[/quote]
Ok, I used to but awhile back, someone said don't, I had 1 problem and it was due to taht, but it was awhile back, maybe I misunderstood that part.  I liked it better with the quotes anyway, I am going to go back to doing that when extrapolating.

I am 100% sure it's not my spam box, because strangely, a lot of my clients go into spam box.  So I am constantly checking it just like I check my inbox.  Both stay empty all the time because I check them, it's just not going through at all, and I don't understand why.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.