need help making a vistor info catcher

jwk811

i was using a live chat system to track my web traffic but they got rid of that on the free version so im gonna have to get some of the information myself.. these are some of the features that i would like to build but have no clue how.. if you anyone could help me out on anything that would be great (and i dont know if this is or how much of this is php) thanks! im guessing maybe theres a site where it shows how to get all this information, somehow my chat software got it all.. so if you could just link me if there is... and i would probably send this information to a db but i would need to do it as soon as they access a page.. also i had a ? when someone comes to my site and I get their session id, does their session id stay the same forever every time they visit? if so maybe i could just put their session id in the db and then when they access the page i will update their information in my db based on their session id

[list]
[*]Today's Visitors
[*]Browser Versions
[*]Content by Titles
[*]Hourly Visitors
[*]Referrers
[*]Search Engines and Keywords
[*]IP Address
[*]Visit Time
[*]Current Page
[*]Host Name
[*]Country
[*]City
[*]Postal Code
[*]Region
[*]Visitor Languages
[/list]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.