New table

Greaser9780

I want to create a summary table where I can store info to later be displayed. 1)I eventually want to display each clans win or loss streak. Can someone help me on how to configure the table to do this. I already have a table for each game that keeps stats on how many wins or losses each clan has, but I have no idea how to calculate or store a "streak".

2)I also want to have a section of the table that will show the rank of each team which is by most wins in order of descending.Could I use a mysql query to select the data from that table in that order and re-enter it in the new table?

I decided to put rank in my game table.For the life of me I cannot figure out how to update and set the rank.

I have the table already set up to display the clan name ordered by wins descending.

Then everytime a gamer reports the loss I can automatically run the update after the losses and wins are set.

UPDATE `game` SET `rank`='?' ORDER BY ASC

Can't fill in that ?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.