Hide Specific Text

Hi,

I was wondering whteher anybody knows a code to hide a specific text on a site which u cannot control.

For Example, i am currently with a free hosting provider, and they put a simple text on my site saying "Free Web Hosting by something"

Is there a way to hide this?.

It is not on my actual coding for the page therefore i cannot remove it. I thought there might be a way to block this text or something.

It can be a code of any sort like php, html, asp or whatever. I just need to hide this.

Thank You you help and support is much appreciated. 

No, most likely this is done using .htaccess and cannot be overcome, you would be violating the TOS of your hosting therefore I doubt any one will contribute to that on this forum anyway even if there is a solution.

I am not  violoating the TOS, as it clearly says no ads or anything like that nice and big on their homepage. For some reason they just addded their text link on all my pages. I checked the TOS thoroughly and they say no ads or links or anything like it. I have contacted them, but no reply. SO i have decided to ask you pros to help me out. I am sure that there is a simple way to get rid of this such as a code to block specific text or something.

Your help is most appreciated.

Thanks in advance

• 5 months later...

I am still looking for help in this topic. I have tried contacting the Web Hosting Company numerous times, but  i receive no reply.

Could someone help me pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeee.

I am sure there is a genius out there.

Thank You. Your help and support is much appreciated.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.