iPod Nano - Need Help For Purchase

SharkBait

Which should I buy?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which should I buy?

• Silver - 2 GB Apple iPod Nano
    • Green - 4 GB Apple iPod Nano

I am looking to buy a iPod Nano but I am unsure which one I should get.

2 Gb Nano - Less songs but saves me money.

4 Gb Nano - More songs, more expensive

Now I used to own a 4GB 2nd Generation Nano (the Green one) and only have 122 songs on it. But I am thinking, would I ever use the full 4 GB? That is like almost 1000 songs! I had roughly 3.5GB left on it.

I don't listen to that much music and I can always transfer music back and forth if I need to remove/add songs to it.

I like the green one, with the one I had I used a clear silicon Zcover which let me show off the cool color! The only problem with the 2GB one is it comes only in silver. Yea I could look for a green cover for it but...

So what do you think? I am stuck on iPods so no trying to convince me to get anything else!

That's what I am thinking. I could use the money too and I could easily move music around if I need to.

Thouhg I do like the colours the 4gb use ;) I was even thinking of getting the Red on that Apple has on their online stores ($10 goes to the AIDs foundation).

I'll probably end up picking up the iPod locally though :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.