Please check it out and assist please

SithLord2K

I'm working on this site linked below. I cannot seem to get it to display right in lower screen resolutions. I use 1280 X 1024 and it looks fine, but when dropping to lower resolutions everything seems to stay the same size and you get a double scrollbar at 1024 X 768 which is redundant and you lose part of it when set to lower screen resolutions. I have been searching in vain to find a way to resize this so it will auto adjust to look right at any screen res. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum for this and please move it if needed.

http://alphaomegawebdesign.ueuo.com/waterfalldigital/

the quality of your images is rather low. it seems your using .jpg

i would suggest .gif or .png as they are usually higher in quality and mostly smaller in size.

i would also suggest looking at your color theme and then comparing it to the type of site you are designing. you should look into that, and the font. i would suggest you avoid Times New Roman as it isn't the prettiest of fonts to look at.

and if you cant remove the iframe because you havnt coded in tables then coding in tables would be the way to go. otherwise, remove the iframe.

good luck.

ProjectFear:  Different images benefit from different formats.  photos should pretty much always be .jpg as far as I'm concerned.  .gif should be used for images with sharp contrast and not too many colors.  png can be used for both but I have not used it much.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.