Super Evil Genius - My Forum

evilgenius

this topic is was treading on very thin ice for a few reasons.

personally, if i'm after critique, i'm well pissed if i get responses such as "great" or "well done" with no additional help or offer of improvements, as that is (or should be) the purpose of posting here. else one may think you're just advertising and no better than those that clog up the forum with spam links.

Two things:

1, to those that feel that 1 or 2 word "critiques" is OK, forget it. It really doesnt help anyone apart from your own postcount, and hence they sort of look oh-so-tempting to delete anyway. (edit which i've done)

2, evilgenius, you're either after critique or spamming for new members. If it's former, post a test account username/password for people to play with. if it's the latter, quit it - this isn't the place. please refer to the forum guidelines.

this topic is was treading on very thin ice for a few reasons.

personally, if i'm after critique, i'm well pissed if i get responses such as "great" or "well done" with no additional help or offer of improvements, as that is (or should be) the purpose of posting here. else one may think you're just advertising and no better than those that clog up the forum with spam links.

Two things:

1, to those that feel that 1 or 2 word "critiques" is OK, forget it. It really doesnt help anyone apart from your own postcount, and hence they sort of look oh-so-tempting to delete anyway. (edit which i've done)

2, evilgenius, you're either after critique or spamming for new members. If it's former, post a test account username/password for people to play with. if it's the latter, quit it - this isn't the place. please refer to the forum guidelines.

I would request you to delete my post if you have any problem with it

I would request you to delete my post if you have any problem with it

I would request that you re-read point 2 and the forum guidelines, so that we dont HAVE to clean up.

I do understand there's a fine line between asking for help/spam when posting for critique or beta testing, but blatantly pitching for new members, irrespective of the awful one and two word "critiques" is not on.