Please See The Zigmoyd

neel_basu

Two things right off:

1. Do you have a demo up we can browse? I'm not excited about downloading and installing an entire framework/library just to test it out.

2. You really need to work on your text on the site. The site looks wonderful, but the text definitely leaves something to be desired. Example:

Yes Its Cool. Cause Its easy, Secure And Its Too Much  Time Saving. You can do a 2 hrs Job in just 2 mins. You can Trust it.

What exactly does that mean? :P

Another thought... you make Security one of your 3 selling points, but you never actually touch on what is secure about it. -- scratch that... just saw a little more description down further on the page. The link at the top should at least anchor down the page to that description if nothing else.

1. There Is No "selling points" I am not selling it. i am not even earning from it. Its free. I decided to create it in a whim 1.5 months ago. When I was getting some trouble to make a browse script. and thats why the browse class on this librery is the first class.

2. I am not a Native English Speaker.

3. The home Page Is Just for a home page I myself even dont know compleately. what there is. cause I've create in just 3 mins.Whatever came in my brain I put it over there.

4. Here Its secure Cause It Uses Sessions. and all thesessions are encrypted.

And [aviliable from next version]If one Try to login with a wrong Password more than 7 time(Can be Customised). He cannot view the Page(Customizable).

[aviliable from this version]If Users User name is remembered and he Enters wrong Password 2 Times It Just Forgets The remembered User Name.

[aviliable from this version]You Can Control Wheather Your MySQL Connection Variables would be freed by the class it self or not.

[aviliable from this version]You Can Send grouped Mail To many Persons But none of them would know that you sent this mail to some other persons also (if you use group_mail_hide Class)

[aviliable from this version]The Check Aviliability Class Is Very Easy Easy Just 2 lines long and many more

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.