My Game in BETA Stages

JayLewis

if you want us to test it properly, please provide a test account username/password, else it could be said you're just pitching here for new members...

you need more notifications on login/register rather than a tiny bit of text up top left - something to let you know that you've entered wrong login details.

under Change your profile picture... i get this after the textbox

image"; ?>">

tried to buy drugs... all the prices was £0, tried to buy 99 of everything, but I couldnt carry that much... so I tried to buy 10 items of Skunk... but still... i couldnt carry that much... you should give the guys a backpack or something =) 10 units of skunk aint that much =)

and also.. even tho i buy things i dont lose any money... I've bought skunk, weapons, been betting on horses.. and I still got £10.000

i've been stealing cars, but I cant see the cars in my Garage... and that's no cool, cuz I'm broke and need to sell some of them =)

and I get this

Not Found

The requested URL /tos.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.yaz.pixelradio.net Port 80

when I click "Terms of Service"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.