Problem when selecting dutch as your language.

Hey I just noticed you could change your preffered language and I was suprised to find Dutch amongst the options.

I picked it to see wheter or not i'd stick with it, but when the page had reloaded there were almost no menus intact. Also, at teh bottom of the page there was a message concercning the fact that the copyright part was ommitted from the header (I think) and that you should contact simple machines.

I'm from Belgium so I speak dutch and If you guys need a translator for it, I'm happy to offer you my services. Otherwise this was just a post to draw your attention on the problem :)

Regards,

Anzeo

I would assume so, and I'm afraid it wouldn't be limited to this board.  Since English would be the language that most people are going to be expecting to read and reply with, I personally don't see much validity or value in phpfreaks reporting it.  You are welcome to do so yourself, if you wish: www.simplemachines.org .

Hokay ^^, Guess I'd stick with English too eventually. Dutch translations don't always sound good if they're not done by someone who speaks both English and Dutch. Otherwise you'd get too strict translations.

This post can be locked then I think :) Thanks for clearing it out for me

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.