pagination

Ninjakreborn

I am trying to find a really, really good pagination class that can be used to display them in multiple way's.

Anyway have any they really like, or have created that I could use.

I am looking for something that has a lot of features.

I always hated pagination, however after looking through classes I have found a lot that will cut down on time.

Though I want to try to find one where the way you paginate can be changed around a little bit easier.

Does anyone know of a really good one, that they have used.

Are you trying to do this after retriving the values from the Database ??

If yes then You can Use this class http://zigmoyd.sourceforge.net/man/db.php#browse

What is browse Class and how does works ??

Browse class is the most useful and necessary class for everyone. Everybody needs browsing data from databases not only for browse/ searching/ Profiles/ etc.. what browse means here some data is given and some data you have to get from the database. and to do that what you generally do is to make SELECT commands for SQL like SELECT * FROM TABLE. and after that you fetch the result in a foreach loop on an array/ object but in browse Class you just have to define value of which field you have to find and value of which field are given. and It will return a very easy to use array that contains the results. No need to write SQL for Selecting and just walk through the array it retrns  .

But please See the installation and instructions Page before using it and then Download it from there.

Well I have started using classes quite a bit.  However I am not ready to move onto classes for queries, not until I understand classes/objects fully.

Right now I am using about 2 external classes, and slowly constructing my lists of functions which I will later make into classes.

For right now I am just looking for nothing but a pagination class, however, it's not coming along to well.

I am going to end up having to pull over my normal style of pagination instead, because I don't have time to play with it right now, if anyone has any pagination classes, or knows of any let me know.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.