How to contact another user whose email is hidden..

When someone's email address is hidden on this site does that mean there is no way to send a message to this person or contact them unless they respond to a post and happen to read the reply? Or, is there some way to send a site 'private message' or contact them through the site in some way?

Thank you,

Jennifer

to all intents and purposes that information is hidden, it is hidden from noobies only because anyone could come on here and sign up and start to PM people and email them, so to prevent scammers these services are only available to people who have shown a level of trust

i do believe it's down to your post count before you can sent PM's, but if someone has their email address hidden after that, it's hidden for a reason.

I'm not sure what the post count for getting PM's available is - not many I don't think - but please don't start firing off random posts to get your postcount up. (not saying you will, just pre-empting a common one ;) )

cheers

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.