Security & Passwords [I'm probably a newb :)]

Aea

Okay, I know that I'm a new member here and what not, and I'm sure some people will attack me for no good reason, but hopefully whoever reads this actually gives real answers and critical analysis :)

Basically I'm trying to make a sort of "tool kit" for web developers to increase the security of their applications, it's all-free and licensed under the MIT license, of course it's nothing new, but the goal is just to make things easier.

I have a website setup at http://see.nodecrash.com which I hope explains everything, as well as provides workable code and implementation examples. I'd love if people could go through and give me some feedback, or point out any potential security problems within SEE. Anyway, any help is appreciated, and my apologies for the short post, I'm "typed out"  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Whats your problem is not clear.The subject and contents are different.If there is problem in managing the security and passwords then mention in what context and what do u want in clear manner.

For suggestion use message digest/encryption for password security.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.