creating exe from php files

epic_era

I've followed your tutorial and tried what it shows but I think my problem is that I've got html and php along and it has more than one file, it has like 12 php files, any suggestion as to what I can do? or am I completely on my own with this problem????

all I need is to create a portable file in such a way that I don't have to be copying all my files to the web server cause it is a desktop application really, and I forgot to mention that I'm kinda new on web development, so any trivial suggestions are more than welcome.....

thanks in advance....

my php files go something like this:

<strong>INGRESAR DATOS

</strong><br>

<form action="index.php" method="GET">

<table border="1px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center">

<tr>

<?php

$regist=$_GET["regist"];

$tipcarg=$_GET["tipcarg"];

$fecha=$_GET["orderdate"];

$turn=$_GET["turn"];

if($tipcarg=="EA"&&$turn=="on"){

?>

<script language="javascript">

alert ("Esta accion borrara  la informacion actual de la Base de Datos \n y agregara el contenido de este archivo. \n  ");

</script>

<?PHP

$turn="off";

}

if($tipcarg=="AR"&&$turn=="on"){

?>

alert ("Esta acción reemplazara la informacion que ya existe en la Base de Datos \n del Banco por el contenido de este archivo y agregara lo nuevo.  \n  ");

</script>

<?PHP

$turn="off";

}

if($tipcarg=="AI"&&$turn=="on"){

?>

alert ("Esta accion agregara la informacion de este archivo a la Base de Datos \n del Banco sin modificar o borrar lo que ya existe. \n  ");

</script>

<?PHP

$turn="off";

}

$fecha="$fecha";

if($fecha[2]=="-"){

if($fp=fopen("dir1\CEmp.txt", "a")){

fclose($fp);

unlink("dir1\CEmp.txt");

}

$dd=$fecha[0];

$d1=$fecha[1];

$mm=$fecha[3];

$m1=$fecha[4];

$yyyy=$fecha[6];

$yyy1=$fecha[7];

$yyy2=$fecha[8];

$yyy3=$fecha[9];

$fecha="$yyyy$yyy1$yyy2$yyy3$mm$m1$dd$d1";

}

$E=$_GET["E"];

$y=$_GET["qtt"];

$i = $_GET["servicio"];

Why are you using html if you intend to build a desktop app? Html needs to be rendered by a browser, and browsers do not enterpret PHP. PHP-GTK is used to build desktop apps with php. It wont be standalone however as your users will need to have PHP-GTK installed to be able to use your app.

am I still able to get a solution???

Yes. If you dont mind the fact that your users will need PHP-GTK. There are other solutions around for making exe files, but this does not necessarily mean desktop applications. Of course, you could probably combine PHP-GTK and some other exe creator to build a complete standalone desktop app, but I'de suggest you start by making your application a true desktop app with PHP-GTK first.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.