Clan Infectionist Machinima

HaLo2FrEeEk

Hey, we're a Halo 2 Machinima clan (that means we make movies out of footage from the game itself.)  I created this site myself, but I cannot design to save my life.  I saw the forum template called Xbox360, and I LOVED it, I decided to modify it so it could be used with a website, instead of a forum.  Let me tell you, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be at first, but after two days, I got it done.  The original design was by Scott Stubblefield, and all modifications were done by me, HaLo2FrEeEk.  I also wrote all the PHP for all the pages, with the exception of the forum, and the movies and music pages, everything else is mine, and fully utilizes my database.  I would very much like to know, from a proffessional standpoint, what I could improve, not saying I will, but it's nice to know what I could do to draw more members to the site, since we are, sadly, fairly inactive with the 15 or so active members on the forum.  Thank you.

http://claninfectionist.com/

Alright... where to begin?

1) I'd dump the logo unless you're trying to pass yourself off as a MS site.  Be origional... make your own logo. 

2) http://claninfectionist.com/roster.php needs some formatting... center it... give the words some spacing... do something.

3) The graphics overall are pretty good and I like the overall color scheme.  Good job.

I'm actually planning on doing something else with roster.php that will take up that free space in the middle and right, so I don't wanna mess with that too much.  And what logo?  The xbox 360 one in the banner?  That's part of the forum template that I modified, the template is called Xbox360, and we are an Xbox site.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.