php question

phpvox

I have this php affiliate script, im trying to configure it to credit the affiliates when a sale is made, I did everything right, but its not crediting them.

I have 5 pruducts, 1,2,3,4,5 ID's and the return page is payment_sucsess.html.......any idea what im doing wrong ? please help me , I realy need help with this and this is the only forum that im loyal to........thanks

here is the instructions

In order to have the webAffiliate™ system properly credit a commission and sale, you will need to route a customer who has successfully completed a sale through http://YOUR-BASE-WEBAFFILIATE-URL/sale.php?prod=X, where YOUR-BASE-WEBAFFILIATE-URL is the URL to the directory that houses the main webAffiliate™ script, and X is the ID of the product sold (you can obtain the product ID for each product by viewing the Products screen in the administrative backend).

If you have multiple products, sale.php expects them in the format sale.php?prod=X1*N1,X2*N2,X3*N3 (and so forth), where the Xs are the product IDs and the Ns are their quantities. The script can process arbitrarily many products in this fashion.

You can route the customer through this script in a couple of ways:

1. By using this script as the return page for your payment gateway. After processing the sale, it will return the user to the URL that you have associated with the product.

2. By including it discreetly on the return page as a one-pixel image:

< i m g src="http://YOUR-BASE-WEBAFFILIATE-URL/SALE-PHP-URL" alt="" height="1" width="1" border="0" />

In this case, no image will be seen, and only the processing occurs "in the background."

In either case, remember that you have to have the appropriate ID(s) sent to sale.php for each sale. Otherwise, your sales and commissions will not work!

end of instruction

i did put spaces where < i m g .....cause i couldnt past it here

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.