[SOLVED] help with trying to under stand something

barbiscreations

ok if i am posting this in the wrong spot can you let me know b4 you delte and lead me in the right way

thanks

ok i own a myspace resorce site that i make every thing and i work so hard on it

well i want to give people the chace to have the color picker and a myspace layout gen { i do make layouts but it woould be noce for eople to hev that to use too}

i have it on freewebs and its not a payed accout { have a 5mo old baby and her needs are more inprotin then paying for hosting :'(}

ok some one told me that the layout gen is ran by php and mysql but i am dumb and don't know how or whrer to start with doing this can some one help me or is ther a place i can adopt one { like doll makers } and the color picker i don't know any thing about

thanks so much for reading and offing to help

barbi

I must say, you are jumping in at the deep end for someone that has no knowledge about PHP and MySQL. Just a warning, if you start learning now, it's quite likely that you still wouldn't have built these tools a month or two from now.

If you want to actually learn the languages, great, grab a book and start learning - If you're after some quick solution to your problem, I'm afraid you're on the wrong forum.

Apologies if this reply sounds a little short, I'm just telling it like it is - We wouldn't want to string you along!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.