Cannot upload more then 5 files in the same time

cipm

Hi,

I tried to make a page with multiple uplaod, actualy I have 10 file inputs. I follow the instruction from http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.multiple.php but I encountered the following problem:

- i cannot upload more then 5 files. I mean when I read $_FILES array I have only 5 elements (array size=5).

I presume that it is some default settings.. but I cannot figure where are made :((

Can somebody help a newbie to upload 10 files in the same time?

Thx in advance,

Cipm

could be a files size limit. I had to change for apache upload limit.  basicly if that is set to say 5mb that would mean that the total of all the file could not be larger then 5mb.

I allow up to 5 files at a time and with a 100 MB max file size so my total limit had to be set to 500 MB

php.ini

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; File Uploads ;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; Whether to allow HTTP file uploads.

file_uploads = On

; Temporary directory for HTTP uploaded files (will use system default if not

; specified).

upload_tmp_dir = C:\PHP\uploadtemp  ; temporary directory for HTTP uploaded files (will use system default if not specified)

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.

upload_max_filesize = 2M

its a LAN site only so 100 MB is not an issue Basicly for Test Reporting for the company

And yes is into open to the WEB Ftp or limiting the file size to smaller would be best.

When they do mass photo uploads I do use FTP for that because they can upload folders at a time, (Active X prorgam)

could be a files size limit. I had to change for apache upload limit.  basicly if that is set to say 5mb that would mean that the total of all the file could not be larger then 5mb.

I allow up to 5 files at a time and with a 100 MB max file size so my total limit had to be set to 500 MB

php.ini

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; File Uploads ;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; Whether to allow HTTP file uploads.

file_uploads = On

; Temporary directory for HTTP uploaded files (will use system default if not

; specified).

upload_tmp_dir = C:\PHP\uploadtemp  ; temporary directory for HTTP uploaded files (will use system default if not specified)

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.

upload_max_filesize = 2M

The settings are like above exepting

upload_max_filesize that it is set to 150M

The files that I tried to upload are around of 400k each of them.

We are not talking about the fact that the upload (move_uploaded_file()) failed. The real problem is that I don;t received all input fields.

I understand that size $_FILES is build according with nummer of file inputs from the page. I have 10 inputs file, but the size of $_FILES [ count($_FILES)=5 ].

If I changed in the page and let only 3 inputs file the size of $_FILES has the same value 5. I am pretty sure that it is set somewhere... but where

Cipm

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.