evillair

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found another error:

I can't post when logged in, inless i qoute a message

also theres a error on the qoute page:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for get_posts(), called in /home/.pudge/evillair/sentry.dreamhosters.com/reply.php on line 258 and defined in /home/.pudge/evillair/sentry.dreamhosters.com/inc/functions.php on line 185

Warning: Missing argument 3 for get_posts(), called in /home/.pudge/evillair/sentry.dreamhosters.com/reply.php on line 258 and defined in /home/.pudge/evillair/sentry.dreamhosters.com/inc/functions.php on line 185
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

No problem, I appreciate the help.

This one is confusing me, it works fine locally but I get that error online. hmmm...

Anyone has any ideas? The syntax is correct since it 'is' working locally.  ???

Perfect thanks.

I updated the "edit profile" page.

The fields that are checked are:

Real name (needs to be none numeric) 

Avatar URL (needs to be a valid url)

Birthdate (needs to only numbers and -)

Location  (needs to be none numeric)

Website (needs to be a valid url)

E-mail address (needs to be a email)

MSN Messenger (needs to be a valid url)

ICQ (needs to be only numbers)

good job on the forums.

2 things I noticed.

1) when you view the members page you notice that there are two members name testuser...

2) I can not register it says "passwords" do not match and they do

Im not sure if you have blocked people using Hotmail emails but when i use my hotmail.co.uk email it says Invalid Email  :-X

Contact us in bottom right just goes to the home page.

I don't know if its able to fix, but if you just put without a link those tags will show up. and its the same with the and

I fixed it for now, I still haven't decided what to show on the memberlist, just added the basic stuff.

I'll be working on some sort of spam filter soon.

Stuff I have updated since last time are:

- Added basic reputation system (spam not detected yet, will add a time between adding new rep. Images arn't in yet, just shows the text rep for now)

- "Modify Post" is in (with text showing the last edited time and the username)

- Post group is working

- Style selection is working now also. (the little colored squares on the top right changes the style, got 4 of them now)

- 'Almost' decided on a name. Sentry is just a working title for it.

Thanks again

You have'nt fixed it for the Portal page.

Ohhhh, yeah, but you just break it for yourself since only you view your stats there.

That user info will change, no point in showing your own location etc. I just wanted it working for now.

~HEy.

If you put a topic without a Topic title it allows you to proceed. then it just adds the tables ect on the forum board but theres no link to the topic.  ;) might want to fix it so it says something like You need to enter a Topic title.

Fixed that, oops.  ::)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.